PresentationTube offers a desktop presentation recorder and video sharing platform to help teachers, students and business professionals easily produce and share professional and quality video presentations. The recorder allows presenters to narrate and annotate PowerPoint slides and synchronize a variety of essential visual aids, including webcam footage, whiteboard, drawing board, and web browser. The platform integrates the recorded video and scrollable slide thumbnails, allowing the audience to move to the respective video content and control both the time and progress of video presentation.
1. Contest is open to all individuals age 16 years or older who are students, teachers, faculty members or business professionals.
2. A participant can be named as an individual a maximum of once. Individual participants are eligible to be recognized more than once.
4. Any nonconforming entries will be disqualified. Altered, defaced, mutilated, illegible, or incomplete video presentations are not eligible and will result in disqualification of entry.
5. Entries that contain any content that is pornographic in nature, lewd, or sexually explicit will be disqualified. After each entry is screened for compliance with the entry requirements, it will be judged by an independent panel of judges selected by PresentationTube.
6. The judges' decisions are final and binding.
7. The video presentation should integrate a variety of presentation aids and synchronizes presenter's audio and video, PowerPoint slides, whiteboard, and drawing board.
8. The video presentation should allow interactivity also via Facebook social plug-in
9. First slide should contain information on: title of the topic, and author details (name, school, university, country, etc.).
10. Add the statement "This presentation does not include plagiarized material" on the last slide.
11. The video length should be from 10-15 minutes, with no more than 20 slides.
1. Point of view
2. Accuracy of content
3. Sequencing of information
4. Use of graphics
5. Text and font choice and formatting
7. Slide transitions and effects
8. Pictures and background
9. Quality of audio
10. Camera positions and images